ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Castle Combe race in my clio cup car

clio 172 phase 1
Amazing!!!!
looks like u worked boody hard for that and the win was well deserved! those 2 197's just didnt wnt to give it up did they!

Schma Schme 1.6l
cheers, castle combe is possibly the roughest surface & mega bumpu, really rewarding to win at my local circuit! the 197's certainly made me work but my lal 182 didn't let me down. i'm not so pleased with my driving after i lost 1st place because you can blatently see i was attackin like a pit-bull which isn't good race craft but happy i got the result!

thing is with the 197's is understeer, my 182 bounces the rear around to combat understeer so my tires didn't go off as quickly plus the back markers gave me a wee bit of help! all in all, very pleased!

Stagecoach Ticket
very good drive dnt think you should knock your agression to much tbh mate that red 197 driver wasnet affraid to slam the door was he i dnt think you would of got past him had u not hassled so much

Caterham 270R
Good work fella:cool: You done well

Great weekend wasnt it but the second race was abit of a crash fest , cars off everywhere..

Maxi Megane and 182
This was an excellent view.
I am glad I don't race anymore as I would have punted the red and silver clio off the track with his dodgy driving!

Well deserved win.

Where do you live for combe to be your local track?