ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Castle Combe Action Day - Saturday 27th April

Straight from Combe...

SPRING PERFORMANCE CAR ACTION DAY, Sat 27 April 2013... LAST MINUTE TRACK OFFER!!
10 x Track Sessions are available for each of the 9:00am, 9:15am and 9.30am sessions this Saturday... just £20 per Track Session (£40 on the day)... that's a 50% saving!!!! Telephone the office NOW on 01249 782417 to buy! Tickets are offered on a first come first served basis... once they're gone, they're gone!!! Full payment required at time of purchase. Tickets to be picked up on the day from the Strawford Centre (opens at 8:00am), driver briefings commence at 8.15am. Standard track regulations including sound tests (100dBA) apply. These special rate Track Sessions cannot be refunded NOR transfered on the day. Only applicable for these time slots!

Just booked on for the 9:30 session £20 ftw. First time on track, glad I fitted new tyres a few weekends ago and sorted my binding rear brakes last week.

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Typical I booked mine already.. will pop into the office first thing for a chat haha

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Everyone can get on the stand regardless of what time they turn up and it doesn't matter what your car looks like.

Only need to meet at 7.30am if you are on the list for one of 12 free tickets. Worth turning up anyway just in case anyone on the list drops out.

I can't attend this unfortunately so I have given the tickets to Tim. to distribute.

Tim, can you post a photo of the map which shows where the stand is located.

180.5 bhp 172
Everyone can get on the stand regardless of what time they turn up and it doesn't matter what your car looks like.

Only need to meet at 7.30am if you are on the list for one of 12 free tickets. Worth turning up anyway just in case anyone on the list drops out.

I can't attend this unfortunately so I have given the tickets to Tim. to distribute.

​ Apologies - I stand corrected!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'm supposed to be on holiday then. But nothing is booked yet so if I can I will. it's only 15 minutes away so makes a change from the 2 hours I normally drive to see your pretty face.

182 rb

Hiya,

Thanks for confirming!

Will see you all there, will look out for the map being posted up.

Thanks again.

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
The CS stand is highlighted on the map below - blocks B1 to B4.

CastleCombe27April2013_zpse5d7a1b4.gif

The usual access point is marked as 'Competitors Entrance', where you'll be asked to pay if you don't already have a ticket.

I also have some vouchers for a bacon/sausage bap + tea/coffee for £3.50, valid from 7.30am to 9am (take-away only), which I'll be handing out at the Cross Hands to anyone who wants one, along with entrance tickets to the first 12 names on the list.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
We're on standard C24/C25 in the main trade bit near the tavern, think we have about 4 clios on our stand, so pop over and say hi.

Wonder what the weather will be like, forecasts look like mainly dry with just showers here and there, but combe can have 4 seasons in a day sometime IME, lol

Hmm hope its alright, I didnt manage to wash the car yesterday, hopefully i can go over it with a quick detailer tomorrow :p

Just about to leave to convoy over to the chippenham travelodge :)

Suzuki Jimny
Unfortunately I can't make it now. Thanks work.

Updated list

​1. Tim.

2. Christopher.
3. Fletch
4. Pete.
5. Will.

6. Bux
7. DanEdser
8. a.jenkin
9. Aaron
10. nick172sport
11. mad5min (Tony)
12. Carbon maniac

Track time:

1. Christopher. 10:45 and 12:30

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Weather forecast is now saying only 1.2mm of rain for the whole day, which is naff all TBH, especially with so many cars to keep the track dry anyway.

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Got my sessions through 10.45 and 1.15 although bit of a game so might have to get some more in between!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'm getting there for 10am (ish)

What are the chances of me parking my BMW estate on the Clio stand so I don't have to park 2 miles away. (I'm old and have sore knees)