ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car's left on the back of a flatbed!

PH2 RS 172 Forsale
Bad times! Picked up 20 mins ago to have a new head fitted along with AUX & CAM belts also head gasket! £800 lighter just before christmas!

GREAT!

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Bad times! Picked up 20 mins ago to have a new head fitted along with AUX & CAM belts also head gasket! £800 lighter just before christmas!

GREAT!

bad times... if the belts snapped then what about the bottom end as well???....:dapprove:

Steve

PH2 RS 172 Forsale
The aux belt had freaded which wrapped around crankshaft which knocked the cambelt a few notches causing the car not to start, timing out which caused valve damage! Bad luck i guess, only had the car a few months.

Renaultsport 220T
Have you taken the head off yet?

The valves tend to burry themselves into the pistons causing more damage.

Black R27, 205gti
Bad news buddy, i've seen a few people with post's like this recently. I had my belts and tensioners changed at north west performance today because of these stories!