ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Carpet and Mat cleaning - What do you use?

Formally Clio 182
My whole interior is due a massive clean as it's been months due to the Winter and I was wondering what products are used for cleaning and treating seats, carpets and mats.

Are there any particular tools such as brushes or sponges to use the shampoo/cleaning product with on the seats, carpets and mats?

Do you have a method for all of this that works really well?

This will be the first full on full clean for the whole car since last summer and want to get things done right.

Cheers

E36 Coupe & Mk4 Golf
Cheap astonish? spray which i use to clean the mats once a week and the come up really well. For the rest autoglym interior shampoo

DCi 100
I used cellotape/duck tape on all the carpets to get the crap out, but Richy and Claire reccommended some product to me that I've yet to get hold of, Megs/Daisy APC (I think that's right).

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
any form of APC with a foam head on a bottle will clean most carpets. I did a really good job on turning some matts around with snow foam!