ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Carbon fibre wrapping

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Just got a quote from Herts Signs in Hatfield, local vinyl/signage shop, wasn't sure they did vinyl wrapping, but got a reply from them by email.

And got a quote for wrapping my bonnet in carbon fibre vinyl and was surprised to find that they'll do it for £86!! Have asked them which viynl they are using, hopefully its 3M as i know that is good quality stuff. and asked if there is any warranty that'll come with it! But a whole lot cheaper than getting a cf bonnet, but i know its gnna be heavier than real cf, but i just want the look of a cf bonnet!

Suzuki Ignis Sport
That wont be 3m at that price.

Just rang them up to get my questions answered quicker, but yeah its standard vinyl he said, but for 3m it'll be be £30-40 extra, so £130 max

Still good price! Getting him to send samples of both stuff so i can decide which to go for.

OLR

Ph1 172 and Red 197
sorry didnt notice because it was cliosport forum.

"assumptions are the mother of all f*ckups"

Ph 1 172
where abouts is this place? do they ahve a website? been thinking of getting my bonnet carbon wrapped on my phaseha 172! dont see a point in getting a proper carbon one as bonnet on my clio is alloy bonnet anyways which is light as f**k

PH2 RS 172 Forsale
I bought the 3m stuff and done my mirror caps, diamonds, bullets and interior parts.

Awsome Stuff

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
tbh that 3m stuff diesbt cut it for me any more, you can tell instantly its that stuff and it loses any cool ness

Megane 225
Anyone know anyone who has had carbon fibre vinyl wrapping done?

Hello mate, Ive recently had my roof and spoiler done in a carbon wrap. I took my car to Totally Dynamic in Enfield and they did the job for £200. I can give you the number if you want it?

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Hello mate, Ive recently had my roof and spoiler done in a carbon wrap. I took my car to Totally Dynamic in Enfield and they did the job for £200. I can give you the number if you want it?
Got any pics of it mate?.. or better still can i see it in the flesh?

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Yeah sure mate. Just let me know when you wana have a look and il pop over if you want?

I should be around some time next week, PM me ur number, and i'll give u a text or a call nearer the time.

How free are you matey?