ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Carbon Fibre Roof Wrap

Clio 200 CUP
Hay Guys

I was at French Car Show to day and I saw this Cliowith a Carbon Fibre Vinyl Wrap on the roofs and back spoiler.Does anyone know one if I was to have something like that Would it do damages to my paint work if at a later point I decided I didn’t want it on and would it leave sticky stuff on my roof lol? And what’s your opinion on it going on a Clio 172 CUP??

Thanks

View attachment 58108

BG182FF
that looked real good, do you know if it can be polished and waxed as normal? how would you clean it?

172 cup & 182
Just done my bonnet ,

Bought a carbon fibre bonnet of eBay for £160 was a bit tatty so I though a wrap would sort it out ..
Bonnet 012 (640x425).jpgBonnet 001 (800x600).jpg

AAS'D RB 182
just had my RB 182 done on the roof and wing mirrors, looks awesome mate, i paid 250 which i think is a great price 2 and he has done a awesome job. they sell it as paint protection so doesnt damage paint at all.

AAS'D RB 182
what are you all using for it as polish and wax dont work and leave stains

i have just got some stuff called Top Shine from a company called National motor company. its really good and also good on the other plastic trims which is a bonus. doest run either when it rains like some ov the trim shine you get does, defo recommend

BG182FF
never heard of that, i will have to look into it :) thanks. I had some autoglym vinly and rubber care but seems to run when it gets wet :(