ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Carbon Fibre Bonnet (Ph1)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Sunflower Ph1 172
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Renault-Clio-Carbon-Fibre-Bonnet-ph1-172-/251041676033?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Model%3AClio&hash=item3a733ffb01#ht_500wt_1219

You are bidding on a double skinned carbon fibre bonnet for a Phase 1 Mk2 Renault Clio. This was originally fitted to a 172 but will fit any mk2 Ph1. This bonnet is a simple replacement for the standard part, as the bolt holes are tapped, and has the standard mechanism on the inside of the bonnet.

There is some slight damage to the lacquer in some places, but this is barely noticeable. There is also damage to each top corner (O/S more so) that was caused during delivery.

I have had this bonnet for 18 months, and didn't end up fitting to do my car, so it's just taking up space at the moment. With the slight damage it would be ideal for any ph1 track car as it weighs 10Kgs much less than the standard bonnet.

I would prefer not to post this item due to the damage caused the first time I had it delivered, so collection from Warrington is ideal.

No overseas bidders, buyer must send payment within 24 hours unless otherwise agreed.

MORE PICS ON LISTING

IMG_2654.jpg
IMG_2658.jpg
IMG_2669.jpg

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Sunflower Ph1 172
Prefer to leave it to auction, just see what it goes for. It is very light, but I don't intend to go it to the sunflower.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Sunflower Ph1 172
Not all ph1s come with an alloy bonnet, plus if you buy one you have to pay to get it sprayed the correct colour.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Sunflower Ph1 172
Just weighed it again and it now says it weighs 8kgs. I think the scales are over reading though. Could well be same as alloy bonnet. It feels extremely light, and I've even had an alloy bonnet on my old ph1, which it still feels lighter than.