ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

car wont start

Clio 172 Cup
right go out to start my car to go to the lakeside meet and it wont fire, if you turn it over strate away the starter runs for 5-10 seconds then cuts out then all im left with is the stop light on on the dash.

Any idea's what it could be ???? :dapprove:

it could be because your battery doesnt have enugh juice because uve left your lights on and have your music blasting which de juicing your battery, or have u check your connections to your ps and neg battery posts they could be loose, try putting somevaseline obn the batery posts and re connecting them up and tighten your connections up. it shoud fire up straight away.

Clio 172 Cup
iv check voltage as it trys to start then the ecu cuts the starter, just hand a snap on fault finder on it no codes or anything listed as wrong then it started and has started every go since.

what is strange is my fuel pump only primes on the second starting attempt, thought it would go from the first go

E92 M3
it sounds like ya battery mate bump it leave it running for 10 mins then try it again and i bet i starts same thing hapened to me mate