ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

car will look like..

E60 diesel powah
this :)..

white 172 wheels with white 2.0ltr badges

wheels are off being sprayed tomoro :D

white.jpg

thanks j for photoshop!

172 Cup
dutty_112 said:
no it hasnt..are we gona get sarcy comments about why have i got sport badges on

Sarcasm? Nah can't be bothered. 2.0 ltr badges will look stupid.

BMW 330d :)
Looks nice but it must be cheaper just to buy a 172 and pay for the insurance? You could have paid for one straight off with all these wheels you have bought ;) It would have the "go" to go with the "show" as well! Nice effort though.

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
insurance can be a huge cost though compared to a 1.2. I was quoted just over £4k for one where as my 1.2 is £1k and to be honest i think his car looks better than most 172's on here :D

Black Mk2 172
it does look good that , im thinking about doing my wheels in white wasnt to surew though because ive not seen anyone else do it? where are you getting them done?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
b3nje said:
insurance can be a huge cost though compared to a 1.2. I was quoted just over £4k for one where as my 1.2 is £1k and to be honest i think his car looks better than most 172's on here :D

how do you figure that?? it's the same...lol

Lou

Think it will look really nice Immi! how long these wheels gonna last on the car though?!? :)

Yamaha R6
.Griff. said:
Sarcasm? Nah can't be bothered. 2.0 ltr badges will look stupid.

Not really.. who's to know?..

Funny how its always the sport drivers who cry.. get over it..