ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car Town - Facebook game

Audi TT 225
Charging sucks for friends races, should be just at the track, I guess there is just too much money in the game now. I did just win 100k at the races though, someone bet me 50k and fouled haha

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
got right into playing this over the past week or so!

My rat yaris...
34834_10150328193245527_548310526_16147404_3911425_n.jpg

Turbos.
LOL.

Right, now i can't choose nitrous etc. as an option, it is back to how it was. Thing is, when i log in it says i've been given fuel/nitrous and its in my inventory. How do you actually use it?

Audi TT 225
You can only use it at the track now i think, i've not really played this much lately tbh, i've got like 2million coins just sitting there, anybody want some free coinage? 250k going to the first 5 to challenge me (muld) at the track for 250k and i will foul, choose your best car and my worst car too if you like :)

Turbos.
Shame you can't gift cars because i'd like to get rid of some, but i can't face selling them for $2000 when i've spent so much buying then modifying them!

Turbos.
OK, so i've noticed only about three of us play this now LOL. Nevertheless, i want to show off my finished garage.

cartown-1.jpg

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Finally made it to number 1 of my friends, just short of 153k points.

Will probably never play it again now lol