ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

car park rash!

fat 182
some w@nker with a red car has left a big dent in my passengers side rear wing its about 4cm's long

ive polished all the scratches out just need to get rid of the dent anybody know any national or norfolk based dent removal companys that are any good.

it really pisses me off that me and the wife are carfull as possiable when we are getting are little girl in and out .the moron who did it to my car must off known they had done it must of made a bang when there door hit

Black Gold, Recaro 182
Someone did this to me in a car park, made a 15cm scrape just below the fuel cap. Nobody ever said anything and no note left, I wasn't very happy. This was on my Cav, not the Clio...

Last edited:
P

PrincessJessica

where abouts in norfolk? you can use dents + which will travel to you, they are good. i havent got a number tho. maybe on internet :)

Have you got a picture of the dent please, is it a small crease as such or is it like big are popped in if you understand what im getting at

silver cup packed FF 182
people are to arrogant to stand up and admit they've hit your car etc as long as know one see's then do it then they think its o.k to leave it!!!

M2 Competition
Rear wings are dodgy on clios.

If you cant get it out expect to pay circa £1300 for a new one, and they're quite difficult to get dents out of, especially if its creased...

ph quick
Rear wings are dodgy on clios.

If you cant get it out expect to pay circa £1300 for a new one, and they're quite difficult to get dents out of, especially if its creased...

New rear quarter, petrol flap, vin plate and 2 sets of kick plates fitted sprayed etc is around 900