ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

car not starting!

NOTHING
Hi wandered if anybody can help, my 172 cup will not start. I have all the lights on but nothing else. Have changed the key battery , taken the uhc plugs out and refitted, but still nothing. I have noticed though that when i lock the car a little red light stays on , on the button that locks the doors from the inside. All the radio works fine , not loosing its memory, just nothing , not even turning over....... any help would be great

Clio Sport 172
Does the red light in the centre of the speedo/rev counter console go out? If it keeps flashing then the immobiliser is not dis-arming... I am experiencing this prob.

keg

Does the red light in the centre of the speedo/rev counter console go out? If it keeps flashing then the immobiliser is not dis-arming... I am experiencing this prob.

Me 2 it starts after a while but some days its fine Pi**es me off so much