ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*Car gadget!*

Audi S1
Some people may think I'm weird I was watching an old ep of top gear and I see this car gadget, its the little LCD u program what u want displayed then it displays to the driver behind you!

I think this is pretty cool can any one try to find one and send me the link in this post!

Thanks ronnie

I've got one of these, had it for over 3 years. Used it once or twice lol

It won't let you type certain words (swear words or Police) So, I typed in P0lice (and the zero looks identical to an O)

I stopped using it once I tinted the windows on the GTi, as it couldn't be seen.

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
if you want to type swear words in then put a . (dot) in between every letter we've had fun with one of these on the m5

Mk1 Maxim Sport
I've got one of these, had it for over 3 years. Used it once or twice lol

It won't let you type certain words (swear words or Police) So, I typed in P0lice (and the zero looks identical to an O)

I stopped using it once I tinted the windows on the GTi, as it couldn't be seen.

Can u not see them through tints?? good job i didnt go and order one then. Might have to scrap the tints just for the pleasure of having one.

Audi S1
Haha this will open many doors to have fun!!... when it deliveried ill post some pics... im liking the idea of the fit blonde behind me in the traffic... im actually excited haha