ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cant wait!!!

A few
After doing a lot of research today I have managed to get a really good quote on a 182. Cant wait, tried this time last year and its was a fortune, gone down a lot. Now need to save up a lot more money to get the right one but seriously cant wait :cool:.

Just thought I would share this with you all :cool:.

320d
I remember getting a quote on a ph1 172 when I was 19 that was affordable (£1300), I think I got an erection when I realised I could actually get one.

Good luck with the search mate. It will be worth the wait.

182 Turbo Project
It was the best feeling ever when I got a quote for my 182 two years ago.

It was £600 cheaper than my Fiesta ZS I had!

Win.

A few
Cheers fella, I bet you was really happy with a quote like that at 19. With me being a few years older and with insurance prices on the up I suppose just under 1000 is a good price but yes I was very surprised.

Will keep saving though, looking to get a mint one. Under 40k milage, mint condition inside and out. Really liking the LY colour ones although that silver looks good too.

Had 3 clios to date, hopefully my 4th will be the best. Fingers crossed. Hoping to get one for January.

320d
I wouldn't be fixated on mileage mate, history and condition is more important. On here some of the most mint cars are on 80k+ but have had religious servicing and upkeep.

Have you considered a Trophy? Generally they get a lot more TLC than a normal 182 because they're a model that appeals more to enthusiasts generally.

A few
I have considered higher milage ones but every car ive bought over 80k seems to turn out to be a shed with me spending a fortune on fixing them. Ive said to my self that I will not buy a car over 60k again but if the right one comes up (from enthusiast) then I may be tempted. Not really considered a Trophy, might take a lot though. Ive seen a cup on auto trader but dont really like the dyamique style seats.

Also, I was tempted to get a 172 but with the insurance price I may aswell get something ive wanted for a really long time.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
internet quote price?? or phone quote with a full discussion to the broker??

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I remember getting a quote on a ph1 172 when I was 19 that was affordable (£1300), I think I got an erection when I realised I could actually get one.

An erection, or the quote?

;)

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I really need to find out whats going on with insurance at the moment, all my quotes for anything are way aboke 2k i'm 22 ffs!!

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
LOL! WTF!

I had 0 no claims and managed to get a grand on the ph1

Tbf even sky seem to be ripping me off with the Toledo

A mk1 FRS is £500 cheaper than a megane 225:S still 2.1k

Last edited: