ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cancelling phone contract with o2

Hi Chaps

Just phoned up and cancelled with them, my contract ended last month. The chap said on the phone the last payment will be taken in 14 days and therafter you will have 30 days when your contract with us will terminate...

Okay sounds good to me. What I wanted to confirm with you guys is whether you think I should put this into writing? I have been stiffed before by phone companies so am very wary of them (all as useless as each other IMO)

is it worth just phoning back and confirming or have any of you guys been in a similar situation? my worry is they will deny i actually phoned up to cancel and continue to charge me, (I was planning on cancelling the DD after the next payment anyway)

Cheers

Golf GTi Mk2
I just cancelled my vodafone contract and they sent me a letter with all the details, I don't know if o2 will do the same but it's only a phonecall so it can't hurt to ask.

best way of cancelling a contract is to just phone up for your pac code and that usually automatically cancels without the need to write a letter. always worked for me anyway...