ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can you buy the 182 aux tensioner separately?

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Hi...

Got my service soon and it's the aux belt/tensioner one. The reason I want to know if it can be purchased separately is because I can get hold of the belt pretty cheap, but if you can't buy the tensioner separately then I'll end up buying a 'kit' and getting another belt with it!

If it is possible, does anyone know the part number? Thanks.

Lionel Richie
yes you can, but the tensioner on its own is £146 or the full kit is £72 (no i'm not joking)

Got to love renaults prices, just buy the kit

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
INA sell a non-genuine tensioner but thats £86 so i echo Fred... buy the Renault service kit.

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
also worth mentioning the lower idler which comes in the genuine kit is £46 on it's own. There's no reason to buy anything but the kit

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Right thanks guys, saved me from wasting some money there!

Is £72 the flat rate for the kit? Noticed it's exactly £72 on K-Tec's website not including delivery... guess I won't find it cheaper anywhere else? Might ask my garage if they can get it cheaper than me anyway.

Lionel Richie
Right thanks guys, saved me from wasting some money there!

Is £72 the flat rate for the kit? Noticed it's exactly £72 on K-Tec's website not including delivery... guess I won't find it cheaper anywhere else? Might ask my garage if they can get it cheaper than me anyway.

we can beat them no bother, how does £70 inc vat deliverd grab you?

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
It grabs me with a reasonably tight hold! Let me check my fundzzz over the weekend and I'll send you a PM next week fella, cheers.