ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

can this be fixed?

ibiza cupra
had a bit of an accident on the way home and spun out on an island
S5001636.gif

im also after a passenger side front ff 1*2 seat as it poped the air bag too. wouldnt mind but its not as if i hit the bloody kirb hard. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
ouch thats bad mate. possibly repairable but would be cheaper getting a another 172 wheel id say

Chelsea tractor
I've got a passenger seat airbag if you want to pop that in and stitch it back up? Might be cheaper than a whole seat.

Track 172 & Golf R32
exactly wat happend to me.. i wouldnt advise getting it repaired

and my drivers seat airbag went so im on the lookout for one of them too..

pain in the A*S

LY 182
nope thats screwed mate,,
could build it up with ali tig welding it and machine it back to shape,, but thered be so much work in it you could have bought a new wheel...

plus the fact that once you have heated a localised area in the welding process it will allways be weak around the weld unless you got it heat treated aswell

2010 focus Rs
definatley get a new alloy fella, thats prob gonna have a buckle in it now, not worth risking + i doubt tey can re build that much of it again. unlucky there

Chelsea tractor
I've got a passenger seat airbag if you want to pop that in and stitch it back up? Might be cheaper than a whole seat.
can you do that mate if so how much do you want for the bag
Yeah the cover just pulls off pretty much (see this thread for how) and then you can stitch it up, bolt the new airbag on et voila.

I'd take £30 posted for the airbag if paying by paypal.

I think you'd need the airbag control unit thing resetting too. This guy does it on ebay for £60

ibiza cupra
just had a proper look and the centre and driver side seat belts in the back have jammed and the accual bit you plug the passenger seat belt into is stuck too so that also need replacing. plus i think the rear axle has bent too as the rear wheel looks slightly on the pi55. thats all i need:(