ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can someone photoshop my speedline turinis

172 Cup
Thinking about getting my wheels done in jet black! Can someone photoshop for me or has someone already done it?

IMG_1022.jpg

Thanks

172 Cup
I was but just cant sell it, keep getting offers and then buyer pull out! So thought i might spend a bit on it and keep it for a bit

M2 Competition
Black = No.

Anthracite = Hmmm. Predictable.

Silver/White = Yes.

You have odd wheel tastes.

Also, i dont understand the wanting to make my car look different thing, how often do we drive around in convoys of clios... or ever see another sport for long on the road?

Its not like turning up at a party in the same dress.

172 Cup
Thank you, that looks that looks really good, anyone no a place in kent (or surrounding area) where i can get it done???

Gem

Racing Blue 182
Haz, it hasn't been 'shopped yet.....

Bit different, I reckon it will look good. Will know more when someone does the 'shop. Get it done :)

Last edited:

Gem

Racing Blue 182
Ahhh....all I can see is SilverFox's text....it doesnt show for me Haz.

(Before anyone claims I'm a bigger tard...:eek:)

That sometimes happens to me on here, some images just don't load on screen. :S:S:S

Gem

Racing Blue 182
God dammit lol :(

And I suspected it would...it's not something you see much of which is only a good thing.

God dammit lol :(

And I suspected it would...it's not something you see much of which is only a good thing.

Does that mean that wheels with a pink lip and yellow spokes would be good because "its not something you see much of" ?

Silver!! Silver or white! I might start a campaign! :dapprove:

Astra Twintop
i ALMOST bought white turini's for my nauty blue clio

altho white wheels are a rarity down in southampton

sorta wish i did

Clio on SL 2118s
think white looks best with rb.
like christophers.
not too keen on the black/blue combination.
but tbh any colour turinis would look good on a cliosport