ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

can anyone identify these engine sensors?

RB 182
Apologies for this but I'm new to the clio engine, would it be possible for someone to list what each of these sensors are.. and if you have any addition info like colour of wire size etc I would be most appreciative

many thanks
Andrew
enginesensors.jpg

Lionel Richie
1 - VVT
2 - MAP
3 - IAT
4 - not sure what you've circled, but i assume you mean the CTS on the side on the head
5 - knock
6 - OPS
7 - OL/TS

BMW M135i
What he said. Just to decode.

1 - VVT - VVT Soleniod
2 - MAP - Manifold Absolute Pressure Sensors
3 - IAT - Intake Air Temp Sensor
4 - not sure what you've circled, but i assume you mean the CTS on the side on the head - Coolant Temp Sensor
5 - knock - Knock Sensor
6 - OPS - Oil Pressure Switch
7 - OL/TS - Oil Level Sender

Liquid yellow 182
What's the one on the back next to the coil pack? Attaches using the same clip mechanism as the IAT, and is black.

Are there any others further down the back?

clio rs 2000
What's the one on the back next to the coil pack? Attaches using the same clip mechanism as the IAT, and is black.

digital linear actuator
the air passes in side from it when you are on idle
and it arrage the air on idle

BMW M135i

Be either the map sensor or the vvt soleniod. Nothing down the back on the engine, pre cat lambda is in the area though.