ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can anybody recommend this?

Red 197
Got a ktr induction kit at the moment but need a new exhaust do will either be going ktec it miltek I should think

Can't (technically speaking) live map 1*2 ECU's. For common breathing mods you might be able to get a 'generic' map, which will be cheaper than a full custom tuning. I know @Dan@SJM does some generic maps and may have one for a ktec style IK/decat etc. He also does custom mapping if needed.

I can certainly vouch for his custom mapping as he did a great job of mine!

Red 197
Th
Can't (technically speaking) live map 1*2 ECU's. For common breathing mods you might be able to get a 'generic' map, which will be cheaper than a full custom tuning. I know @Dan@SJM does some generic maps and may have one for a ktec style IK/decat etc. He also does custom mapping if needed.

I can certainly vouch for his custom mapping as he did a great job of mine!
Thanks for your in put, I'll give him a message

As above just get an RSTuner, they come up for sale second hand in here all the time (then you need to buy an unlock code and the map), and then map your car :)

Sometimes its newer to buy new - I think its from fastchip.nl or something.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Thanks for all your help lads, I take that this is the correct one? http://www.fastchip.nl/index.php?pa...n=com_virtuemart&Itemid=26&vmcchk=1&Itemid=26

Like I said earlier the car already has a ktr induction kit, shall I wait until I fit a new cat back system or won't it matter if I fit the system after I install the tuner?
it wont matter. Just to clarify, you dont fit the RSTuner, you use it to remap your ECU. search on here, there is a pretty detailed guide somewhere on what you need and what to do.

Thanks for all your help lads, I take that this is the correct one? http://www.fastchip.nl/index.php?pa...n=com_virtuemart&Itemid=26&vmcchk=1&Itemid=26

Like I said earlier the car already has a ktr induction kit, shall I wait until I fit a new cat back system or won't it matter if I fit the system after I install the tuner?

As fatty says, it won't make a difference with those mods. The only issue would be if you wanted more significant mods requiring a custom tune at a later date. If you think that's a possibility then I'd go with Dan.

If your certain you won't then the RSTuner is a very good option.