ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Camping @ CSS 2013

Listerine & Poledo
I even took the curlers out and everything :(

In fairness, I could just take the hard top off again and then it's just like driving around in a tent.

Liamm

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
It's pretty dark here, need to check my tyres/oil and anything else later, also need to pack. cancelled the valet I'll just go to the Asian fellas in town, lot cheaper and it'll probably just get dirty again in the morning. 16hours till I'm setting off!

Have fun all you Friday campers! X

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Blonde wuestion.

My car is going to be rammed full of camping gear - probs have to have the seats folded down.

​Am I going to look like a bell - end?

What are you guys doing with your camping shiz?

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Blonde wuestion.

My car is going to be rammed full of camping gear - probs have to have the seats folded down.

​Am I going to look like a bell - end?

What are you guys doing with your camping shiz?

Not taking so much....derr!!! :)

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Well I have golf clubs and a big bag which is the boot full (heading off for the week straight after).

​My car will look like s**t anyway haha.

Oic thats fair enough then, yes you are going to look like a t**t....lol :)

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I think I wont bother this year, the mood i'm in i'll be setting fire to everyone's tents.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
CSS altogether. Driven 2.5k miles this week in rubbish cars. Had far too much BS to deal with this week too. Car not been touched in months. Severe lack of sleep and I have to be up at 4am to do an airport run. Haven't seen the wench properly in weeks so need to see her Sunday. Also I cba to drive. At all. Oh I haven't sorted my camping gear so it'd be sleeping in the motor anyway. FML

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Like f**k would I bring my wench near any of you lot. You'd all be tryi to make her air tight by dinner time.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
CSS altogether. Driven 2.5k miles this week in rubbish cars. Had far too much BS to deal with this week too. Car not been touched in months. Severe lack of sleep and I have to be up at 4am to do an airport run. Haven't seen the wench properly in weeks so need to see her Sunday. Also I cba to drive. At all. Oh I haven't sorted my camping gear so it'd be sleeping in the motor anyway. FML

Ah mate it will be a shame if you don't make it. But it's understandable after the you've had by the sounds of it!!

Suzuki Jimny
That's pretty much why my mrs doesn't want to camp.

I asked if she's ever had a surprise bukkake, because it would be likely.