ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Camera straps and slings

So I need to replace by black rapid asnthe clip and buckled.

Looking at alternatives and was wondering what other people use bar the original neck strap.

The new joby sling looks interesting, bit like the BR but with a quick adjust strap.

The luma land cinch looks very interesting and seems to get rave reviews. the version 2 has a plate that fits to the tripod mount too.

Direct from America so could be a gamble!

The Crumpler Singapore Sling is very nice to use, and it attaches by the side lugs, not the tripod mount, which personally I feel is a big advantage. Walked around NYC for 5 days with a D600 and 180mm 2.8 hanging off of it and barely noticed.

Cheers mate - that was another option too and early got one at the weekend, but have taken a gamble and just ordered the Luma Labs direct from Manufacturer so will be a while before I can give feed back as coming from America and they are in production at the moment.

I need to get a lens such as yours. Having been using the Tamron 28-75 a lot, I am really appreciated a constant f2.8. Together with the ISO performance, the D600 just shines!

2004 1.5 DCi 80 Dyna
I use 2 cameras, have had a double sling from HK for just under a year, cost me about £9.00 and have just bought another of the same make a tad cheaper from here (first ones back velcro needed replacing):

www.banggood.com/Wholesale-Heavy-duty-Double-Rapid-Shooting-Camera-Shoulder-Sling-Dual-Strap-Belt-p-42658.html

I use different camera screws though as the supplied ones come undone when running around.

the same company also sell them here:

http://www.banggood.com/1-Or-4-Inch...-For-Camera-Shoulder-Sling-Strap-p-75622.html

Not quite BR quality, but then again they aren't £100+ lol. I carried my D7000, grip & 17-55mm on one and my D7100, grip and Tamron 70-200mm VC on the other and doing a wedding for the whole day, got no major aches and is nice and comfy.