ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Camberly Meet Pics

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Hey guys,

Heres some of the pic I took last night at the Camberly meet:

IMG_0025copy.jpg

IMG_0028copy.jpg

IMG_0011copy.jpg

IMG_0016copy.jpg

IMG_0053copy.jpg

IMG_0004copy.jpg

IMG_0002copy.jpg

Petrol Blue 182.
awsome pics! who was the other chap taking them too? i forgot to get his name lol. really pleased with the turn out! the cars from the bottom should of come up!

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
yea, it was a better turn out than the pictures show. 5 cars werent in the photos, and another load got lots, so this is about half of the people who showed.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Totally forgot about this meet, was going to put my name down too! Will be at the next local one:D

Cool pics mate.

133, 182, Kangoo 182
Yeah there were five of us that didn't bother going up but if we did we wouldn't have all got in the space left lol.

Gonna try get a tripod and use my camera more so next time I can take some pics too hopefully.

Petrol Blue 182.
quality pics!

couzens, your motor looked proper decked when i pulled up behind you on the way home. nice!

lol awsome! what way did you go home mate? i woulda thought you'd come on the dual carrige way with me, and remember about FCS, beers in the front, decks in the back ;)

i went back via camberley town centre, sandhurst, wokingham way, really like the drive that way.

had a mad blast with a GTO on the way back, god knows what one it was but by christ was it fast.

haha, I’ll have a measure up and see if you can get two 1210's on the "parcel shelf".

2010 focus Rs
yea those pics look sweet !! was suprised how many turned up, be good when the roads are dry then we can go on a twisty drive ;-)

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Was a good little meet, good bit of chit chat & a little driving, well atleast on the way home any way lol well done for getting some pics up ;) my car looks clean :approve:

James

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Never seen a red megane 225, looks good!

but the V6 does it for me, nice and standard

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Was a good night i enjoyed it, i should of pulled my car up the top for some pics but was just enjoying the chit chat tbh.

looking forward to the next one ... only think that wound me up was the t**t in the focus.

matt

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
awsome pics! who was the other chap taking them too? i forgot to get his name lol. really pleased with the turn out! the cars from the bottom should of come up!

The other guys forum name is Gordiflash. I've pm'd him so hopefully he'll post the pics up in here.