ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Calne - Trophy

Megane 230 F1
Passed a Trophy at around half-11 this morning in Calne - I was in my Blue Megane R26.

Also saw a dark-Blue 1*2 on the road near Avebury this afternoon.

Megane 230 F1
Fraid so.. as much as I loved driving it around (it always put a smile on my face) I needed something a little bigger and with a lot less rattles.

I now have an Ultra-blue Megane 230 F1 which is a whooooooole other ball-game to drive, but it's def worth it. Rides better, doesn't rattle at all and you get most of the power from 2k-rpm upwards (which can scare the crap outta ya when it starts torque-steering!)

Artic Blue 182 FF
Ahh man that's a shame, but needs must i guess! Didn't even realise you had it up for sale. Who did you sell it on to? and how much if you don't mind me asking. I miss it. :(

Blue meggy sounds nice, get some pic's up. ;)

Megane 230 F1
Since you asked so nicely... The Clio was part-ex'd with the Megane I'm afriad, prices for 182's just aren't what they used to be.. it's a shame really as I did quite a bit of work to it myself and learnt a bucket-load about cars at the same time.

4794672176_9e43c84b04.jpg

4794035649_49011e7edd.jpg

Artic Blue 182 FF
Man, that looks sweet! Good swap in my opinion. Just a shame she had to go. Rs have never held there money. :(