ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Calling All Clio's With 2118's

Mini Clubman
Hey,

Picked up my 2118's today in Antracite. Decided to go down this route as every1 seems to have Turini's and I facied something a little different.

Please post pics of your cars and if possible what size and make of tyres you are running.

I will get mine up as soon as I have had them wrapped in rubber. I have some photos of them in the box's sat in my garage. LOL!

Cheers Guys;)

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
yep i think if i hadn't of bought my turinis last year and had them refurbed, i'd of gone for a set of these! nice one fella - pics asap!

172 Cup
195-50-15's! Yoko prada spec 2's. I get them for £32 inc vat each and well worth it!! :D

Ive got a cup, had white one, now sitting on black, going white again though!!

ITB'd 182...
*Any excuse* :eek:

Keepers-pics-004.jpg

snow-3.jpg

Keepers-pics-019.jpg

Mini Clubman
I love this. Sometimes I wish id have had a black one. just told my self id never have another one.

Mini Clubman
2118's a little different? ok :)

Will look good though :)

well i dont see many with them around my way. u know what i mean, something other than 1.2's and turinis. the 182 cup alloys just have to go. hate them! lol:dead:

Mini Clubman
Cheers dude

Black Gold is just a nightmare to keep clean :dapprove:

yeah i had a black clio before and it was a bugga to keep clean and i got so pissed off with the swirls and scratches. Looks mint though. I had a white BMW before and that was easier to keep clean than my black car. haha. strange!:S

ITB'd 182...
yeah i had a black clio before and it was a bugga to keep clean and i got so pissed off with the swirls and scratches. Looks mint though. I had a white BMW before and that was easier to keep clean than my black car. haha. strange!:S

Black shows up dust/water marks etc...T'is a nightmare!!! :dapprove:

Guppy your car makes me want a 182 so much :(

lol

You need to keep the Twingo matey!!! I <3 it :eek:

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Guppy, i want your cage so PM when u sell ;) I will also PX my turinis against the 2118's xx

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Aye but i would want tyres with them too + i have just forked out for 4 new proxies & i would want coils before i put em on :eek:

SchwepTek™
Anyone say "ASW"??? ;)

My old 182 -

IMG_2829.jpg

01.jpg

Clio2.jpg

Clio3.jpg

My ph1 (tbc!!!) -

IMG_0605.jpg

Have run Michilin PE2 195/50/15s on both sets and they were perfect.

Mini Clubman
Should have the wheels on for the weekend, so I will post pics then. Might have to have a fiddle with the height of the bloody thing too :p