ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Cheers Cub.

My name on there absolutely triggers people[emoji1787][emoji1787] especially when I’m requesting money for load-outs.

FFS. Forgot again. @Jonnio if you’re on before me, can you add Jacob please.

@Jonnio @Ph1 Tom and @16v_er told you I saw Pigs Heads at Arsenal;

3483B0E6-211C-4B2B-83A4-CE156F5E4071.jpeg

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Game getting better yet?

Yeah, Vanguard Royale has no UAVs (other than random ones out of boxes) and no heartbeat sensors which seemed decent last night.

4/9 games were 2nd/3rd last night. Didn't get a win but they were generally pretty action packed so it didn't feel too bad to lose.

Except for an "Air space too crowded" moment. That can f**k off.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Yeah, Vanguard Royale has no UAVs (other than random ones out of boxes) and no heartbeat sensors which seemed decent last night.

4/9 games were 2nd/3rd last night. Didn't get a win but they were generally pretty action packed so it didn't feel too bad to lose.

Except for an "Air space too crowded" moment. That can f**k off.

That and our “anonymous” friend.

But I enjoy VR way more than BR. Lack of heartbeats, lack of UAV and no sweaty rose skins makes for much more fun and, way less hacking IMO.

That and my k/d constantly improving means it’s been much more fun than the end of Verdansk for me.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Only issue with VG is the guns aren't too great. I was leveling up the Lapa and CX9 last night and been using a bunch of old guns like C58, M13 and PKM. Not been doing much BR either though so maybe that's why I'm actually having fun.

Inferno 225 cup
Any ideas why it’s not letting me put the gracey rapid fire barrel on when it’s unlocked at 61, yet I’m at 64 ?? [emoji848]
ad663e33d0f35613160f97fd1b474094.png

Inferno 225 cup
Isn't the cooper custom the best anyway?
Not sure why isn't not letting you though.

Doing a close hip fire build, will try levelling it a bit more tomorrow see if that helps.

Bought a new monitor to go with series x and the game play is absolutely brilliant. Night and day compared to what it was.

For a cheap monitor it’s spot on. (AOC Gaming CQ27G2U)

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Had a nice break from BR but was getting bored of plunder so jumped on for a bit this morning and got my first solo win on Caldera. The new VG mode is pretty decent actually definitely seems a bit easier but some people playing proper ratty. Everytime I grabbed a bounty it was like a game of cat and mouse. On the whole though I like it for a change of pace.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
@Cub. and myself getting a buy back win the other week with some gimpy commentary.

Games were pretty rough yesterday, I think I just need to go back to the no recoil loadouts though instead of experimenting. :unsure: :(

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Watching streamers at 120 and then jumping on at 80 really throws me off at first. I don't think I'd ever play at 120 on the TV anyway because I struggle spotting enemies at distance as it is.

Not sure if it would be quite the same but I was playing Halo at 100 and it felt so much better.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Hang on. Are we talking FPS or FOV?
I meant 120fps with Naths new monitor.

Vanguard multiplayer is apparently running 120 FPS and also has a FOV slider. I think mines set at 100/110.

Caldera is still locked at 60fps for consoles because it was broken. I thought they had fixed it but apparently not.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Oh I was taking about FOV because the comment about it being on VG lol.

Yeah pretty sure it's still locked at 60fps on console sadly. I think Warzone will be a mess until Warzone 2 now the Devs have admitted they've added too much into the game and it's become a bloated mess. The game was never intended to integrate the CW or VG updates. It's become a victim of its own success.