ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
How is it so f**king hard to pick a series x or ps5 up.

Would anyone trust eBay? [emoji28]
If you're just playing caldera I will say that atm it's totally pointless, for ps5 it's not running at 120hz like what verdansk was. It feels nowhere near as nice as what vdsk did.

My controller battery also doesn't last anywhere near as long as my ps4 controller did. I'm guessing it's because of the extra bits inside it (despite it not even using adaptive triggers etc)

I like having my ps5 for future proofing but it's definitely not worth it at the moment.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
If you're just playing caldera I will say that atm it's totally pointless, for ps5 it's not running at 120hz like what verdansk was. It feels nowhere near as nice as what vdsk did.

My controller battery also doesn't last anywhere near as long as my ps4 controller did. I'm guessing it's because of the extra bits inside it (despite it not even using adaptive triggers etc)

I like having my ps5 for future proofing but it's definitely not worth it at the moment.
Yup. Pretty much this.

One of my controllers is starting to play up too so I think I'm going to sacrifice it by attempting to change it to mouse click triggers.

Also seen that FOV isn't coming to consoles in Caldera because they can't implement it to current gen only and it'll destroy last gens frame rates to make it unplayable.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yep XSX is a waste of money with this game right now too as you won't be getting 4K at 120fps. The comment about not many people having the right monitors is a piss take.

SmartSelect_20220212-193538_Chrome.jpg

Inferno 225 cup

I’ve just read about the console bug and booting people from lobbies, I’m on Xbox one x using decent AOC pc monitor and elite control, so il just hold out.

Caldera is awful, really don’t like the new map, verdansk was such a better map, regardless of hackers.

If anyone likes rebirth, add me in, absolutely loving that atm.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
I’ve just read about the console bug and booting people from lobbies, I’m on Xbox one x using decent AOC pc monitor and elite control, so il just hold out.

Caldera is awful, really don’t like the new map, verdansk was such a better map, regardless of hackers.

What’s your activision ID bud and I’ll add you to the CS regiment?

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator

What’s your name on there mate? I’m actually preferring rebirth atm myself, over the bullshit buyback b****cks.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
The hide and seek tournament did look like a lot of fun but even with the 24 minimum it'd be pretty dead. New sandbox type game supposed to come with Warzone 2 so options for different game modes like rockets only etc on smaller map or zones could be a ton of fun.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
The hide and seek tournament did look like a lot of fun but even with the 24 minimum it'd be pretty dead. New sandbox type game supposed to come with Warzone 2 so options for different game modes like rockets only etc on smaller map or zones could be a ton of fun.

Might be okay on a mini circle start, even just a normal mini BR would be ace haha. Not sure we have enough people though. 🥲

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Nice win there @16v_er, riot shield prick thought he had it in the bag. :ROFLMAO:

Done another couple of attachment list vids, both for the new guns. Found that you could see all the attachments in a Vanguard private lobby so have made them from that info and got them done hopefully in time for a mass wave of people searching for them online (RIP if they fail :unsure:). First one had less chat because I spent so long reformatting "Warzone Declassified" from the "#short" one I did I pretty much was broken in the brain. o_O

KG M40 Assault Rifle

Whitley Light Machine Gun

Oh yeah here's a stupid one too 🤭

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Also do you still have it at 120fps still? That causes issues.
Oh I'm not sure actually. I'll check it later.
Just nipped onto clash to try something and it was full of cheating, one shots from f**king miles away and you can't even see me on the kill cam.

@Cub. SAA above, only nipped on for a quick check whilst the baby was sleeping. She's now very much awake.