ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
25 kills on plunder this afternoon by myself, not to shabby considering I’m s**t at staying still for more then 5 seconds 😂

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Going to be on BR for most the afternoon if anyone’s on? Raining like f**k my way.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Going to be on BR for most the afternoon if anyone’s on? Raining like f**k my way.

Don't think I'll manage today, maybe toward the end of the week.

Have been decorating the PC room and whoring some BFV so not touched this for a while!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I’m going to have to buy an external hard drive. After this update cod will take up 200GB.

Seen a 2TB one for £50, that seems cheap ish?!

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I’m going to have to buy an external hard drive. After this update cod will take up 200GB.

Seen a 2TB one for £50, that seems cheap ish?!
Link? I think I'll have to grab one too although I might just opt for a 100gb or so SSD.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Just taken my first serious game of BR, first game of the day with random team and won! I managed to contain myself and move slowly.

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
My lad plays BR with his 2 mates, they got 75 kills between them last night in one game, he reckons the most he has ever seen is 95? is that good going? i really don't know...lol

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
Considering there are 150 in total, yeah lol.

Assuming pc with aim bot enabled. Does seem pro level to be fair though

Jokes.
He plays on PC with Keyboard and mouse, don't think he uses Aim Bot as he is always moaning about people using it, he plays on box sometimes and says it's easier to aim on Xbox, i really don't know, he is pretty good when he isn't d!cking about..lol

A SHED!
A new contract, Most wanted. When you pick it up, you become a bounty for the entire server LOL.
@Ant1 needs to try that....
3yitjc.jpg