ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Other team “GG fellas”
Me “GG faggots”
Other team pure utter rage 😂

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Loadouts driving me insane. Giving me random guns ive never used replacing my customs loadouts each game

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Loadouts driving me insane. Giving me random guns ive never used replacing my customs loadouts each game

What’s your sensitivity like? Mate I game online with has his maxed out and the movement is very slow.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Should have the MP5 unlocked this afternoon, using slow ADS guns is absolutely horrific in this.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
I’m getting the issue with the classes , just randomly removes attachment to my guns.
Also getting a lot of lag, game freezes , i empty a clip into someone and then I die and they don’t ?

Maccy

ClioSport Club Member
  Straight 6
don’t forget to put your mic on and have music playing, ideally rap.

if you have a screaming baby or your misses talking about dinner and plans tomorrow that’s awesome.
I'm scribbling down my best 'your mum' jokes too

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Got gold on my M4 today and jumped into ground war which is a lot of fun. Perfect for sniping too with the bigger maps. Much more fun than the sweatfest quick play modes.

Mk1
I haven't played COD since the Black Ops / MW2 days, I do have an old Xbox one somewhere...

Are there game modes like Demolition etc still? I used to absolutely love that as spawns never really changed.. good times.

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Going full Karen on playstation.

I can't get past a certain mission as the game keeps crashing.

What a f**king joke
Screenshot_20221031-123156_Chrome.jpg

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
Going full Karen on playstation.

I can't get past a certain mission as the game keeps crashing.

What a f**king joke
View attachment 1618437

i can’t remember which game It was as they were all sh1te, infinite warfare, ww2, but I dived in and said the game if awful, unfinished, crashed etc, it’s not what I paid for and a failure to meet the expectations..

I’ve been Mis-sold.

got fk all out of them, you click buy and it’s over..

This is the reason I got myself the disk ps5, if I hate a game I’ll sell it and take away a further sale of whatever garbage I pick up.

Another time my X button jammed, it took me into the PlayStation store via a cod link, I was ripping the cables out as I could see it racing through buying every single piece of DLC.. £100 later I’m on the chat explaining what happened.

once again… tuff t1ttys. You own it.

I now make sure the authentication is on lock down and my auto renew psn is cancelled immediately… what’s spooky is I’ve caught it being reactivated before, so have to check back.. I don’t trust PlayStation anymore than I do a priest

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I want to get it too, but I need to buy a new PC.. need to see if the next AMD GPUs are gonna be good or bad before I commit

Playing FPS on my Series X is lame

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I want to get it too, but I need to buy a new PC.. need to see if the next AMD GPUs are gonna be good or bad before I commit

Playing FPS on my Series X is lame
The current ones are good so the next gen should be better. We'll get an idea on Thursday when AMD provide some numbers.

Mk1
FFS I'm looking at Xbox Series X deals now, there's not many about to be fair, wonder if "Black Friday" could have any potential this year..