ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cadwell Park 7th July

172 cup
no problem good to see you again sorry about the little twitches in the car was trying to keep up with the caterhams, that green one was doing my head in, good job you had a word with him riley :rasp:

It needed to be done the c**t, there was a couple of times where I nearly crashed into him cos of his stupid lines and breaking hard mid corner etc and then not letting me past when I was blatantly on his case, see feirnys pic evidence :p

I got some video footage here - it's got a 52 plate Cup, Whiteley's mk1, a red 16v, the Trophy and the Racing Puma in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2CsvN4vL5Y

I got a fair few pictures of your car, well everyone really after I spent the afternoon wandering round - sounded minty from the outside. Here's a taster :)

IMG_1522.jpg

Mk1 F4R
Just been looking on you tube and came across a few vids with a few of us in them

nath jams
[youtube]T0J1rdw74ys[/youtube]

nath c__w
[youtube]a36ZtMPrQP8[/youtube]