ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cades alloys

MK3 GTI golf 16v
anyone got or seen an alloys by cades? what do you think of them ?

looking at some cades deep dish, they look tidy

MK3 GTI golf 16v
ah nice mate, i like them alot, especially the pink ;)

are they 15s you have there? not sure if i want 15s or 16s, the 15s i have at the minute look a little lost. spose i could wind the coilovers down more though

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks mate, yeah mine are 15's and before i fitted the coilovers they did look very lost, lol! Infact i still need to adjust them and perfect the stance. IMO i prefer the clio on the 15's it handles like a little go kart, but its each to their own i guess? Small wheels for the win! (i used to have 13's on my vw polo coupe) :approve:

Rob.

MK3 GTI golf 16v
yeah i dont really want 16s tbh, just dont want the alloys to look lost. ill just get the 15s and lower it more ;)

are the pics on your thread the most recent ? or you got some more once its lower? cheaper tyres too :D

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
yeah i dont really want 16s tbh, just dont want the alloys to look lost. ill just get the 15s and lower it more ;)

are the pics on your thread the most recent ? or you got some more once its lower? cheaper tyres too :D

If i get time this wknd buddy i was intending on winding them down a bit more, but it might have to wait until next wknd as after payday i want to get some higher negative camber shims for the rear and get some spacers for the front before i can get the car sitting right. But will get those pics once its done asap!

Rob.