ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cabbasse auditorium manual tuning (clio 182)

clio 182 FF
Good evening.

does anyone know how to manual tune the stock headunit on a clio 182. As title, its the cabbasse auditorium unit.

i have just purchased an fm transmitter cradle for my phone and you need a frequency that has no station in order to avoid interference.

Problem is, i have tried everything to manual tune it but all i seem to be able to do is skip through the already preset stations.

does anyone know how to manual tune it so i can pinpoint a frequency without any interference?

Help appreciated.

Renault Scenic 182
Good evening.

does anyone know how to manual tune the stock headunit on a clio 182. As title, its the cabbasse auditorium unit.

i have just purchased an fm transmitter cradle for my phone and you need a frequency that has no station in order to avoid interference.

Problem is, i have tried everything to manual tune it but all i seem to be able to do is skip through the already preset stations.

does anyone know how to manual tune it so i can pinpoint a frequency without any interference?

Help appreciated.

Pretty sure its bottom right button pushing down arrow so you can switch between manual tune and presets