ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bye Bye Cup :(

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
gutted for you mate!! my cup has spun out on a r/a doing about 30 mph! in the wet of course but i was lucky enough not to hit anything!

172 Cup
If you get it repaired it'll go down as a cat d and i think you loose 40% or only get 40% of the value then, I'm not sure. If you can, sell all the parts. Does the engine still run? Once you clean the poop off the seat the interior will be fine. Both doors looks alright and someone allways wants a cup spoiler. If the rear seatbelts are fine can you sell me the one on the drivers side? ;)

Cupless
how many miles has it done, i had an accident on the way to work a few weeks ago, (btw, yours is def a write off) i got 6k for mine and it wasnt in as good condition as yours was before the crash

mine was an 03 with 28k on the clock, and was a ff

it ended up just being a straight swap for a nice shiny cup

btw i wouldnt get a ff, it will only dissapoint, allthough i do miss the aircon, thats about it!

Had a fair few miles, 52k, but full renault service history (good on paper, but we know its not ;) ) - 2 previous owners and was in pretty much mint condition from my ownership.

Foxon - Dont think I can get hold of them if its a write off unless I take it and break it? - Much hassle if thats the case!