ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bye Bye 138 Clio Picture book life story!!

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Well she gone after 3 years of great ownership, i would recommend one of these to anyone .What a fantastic everyday car this one has been , ticked all the boxes for a Quiet, Fast, Comfy family hack,cost us peanuts to run. It averaged 35mpg, 2 services, did not need to change any brake pads/discs etc, changed the tyre size to 205/50/16 as they worked out miles cheaper,

Heres its life story in a few pics!!

10th of March 2007, day we picked the wifes 138 up
newclio12.jpg

Delivery mileage
newclio15.jpg

First week went to Lake District for a Break, covered 1100miles in the week
s5031909.jpg

Settled in with its little big brother!!
s5032339.jpg

Its second home the Brecon Beacons
lastday.jpg

Made a lovely motorway cruiser
s5032327.jpg

Relegated to the roadway while i had a mad fling with this for 5 months!
tonkav.jpg

Gave it a Deswirl with the PC, 2008
claireposer2.jpg

Introduced to its new Renault brother
lastday4.jpg

Interior stood up well considering the abuse it took, this was the last day of ownership.
lastday8.jpg

Final mileage at March 14th 2010
lastday9.jpg

And the last picture of her, the Mrs loved this car. Spot the 26 lol
lastday19.jpg

We are waiting for delivery of her new Twingo RS 133 in Red with Cup chassis, Climate, Cruise control, tunepoint soundpack and RS alloy gearknob / leather RS gaiter, it should be here in a few weeks, Happy Days!!!

Hope i did'nt bore you, just a bit of pic fun -- Regards Gary:cool:

A3 Tdi
Nice little motor, was it pokey. Love the Lake District picture!
Twingo sounds sport on too!

Have you got the Armster Armrest in yet :)

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
rare these 138s, drove one when they were launched, lovely drive and pulls wel. nicely speced

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Nice little motor, was it pokey. Love the Lake District picture!
Twingo sounds sport on too!

Have you got the Armster Armrest in yet :)

Not yet, i am worried about the colour match of the plastics mate, the meg has a greyish plastic centre console trim and the only armster i can find is black plastic base, the leather finish is spot on tbh:D

The 138 went like sh1t off a stick. It had a nissan qashqai engine mega smooth and near silent, loads of torque low down.

A3 Tdi
Not yet, i am worried about the colour match of the plastics mate, the meg has a greyish plastic centre console trim and the only armster i can find is black plastic base, the leather finish is spot on tbh:D

The 138 went like sh1t off a stick. It had a nissan qashqai engine mega smooth and near silent, loads of torque low down.

Yeah I must admit mine armrest has dark plastic but it matches the centre consel. Do agree, might look a bit odd with the different colours!

Is the 138 a 2.0 jobby or a TCE?