ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

buying clio 200

Clio 200 FF
Hi

Just joined today, I test drove a Clio 200cup today and now I want one !!!

Just wondering when buying is there anything I should be aware of and look for ?

thanks

I wouldn't bother buying a new one right now, the good deals have been and gone. Wait until the next quarter is up (end of march) and hope that Renault reintroduce the offers similar to the ones before Christmas.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
I have some as well in a bag in a cupboard- didnt even know what they were worth

good job I sold that 200 ages ago....
S

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Don't get a cup if possible. Get a 200 with the cup chassis. Drives the same, more toys/comfort, better driving position.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
200 ff doesnt drive the same due to the difference in steering rack.... depends if your good enough to notice- Im no sterling moss but I thought the cup handling was epic..

S

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Im 99% sure the cup just has the different rack- it goes round bends on rails

S

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
200 ff doesnt drive the same due to the difference in steering rack.... depends if your good enough to notice- Im no sterling moss but I thought the cup handling was epic..

S

It has the same rack. The 200 sport (ie no cup packs) has the 197 rack. The 200 with cup packs gets the quicker rack.
Evo did a back to back, said the quicker rack was immediately noticeable.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
my mistake-

Must have been because I had a couple of r27's in the gap of the few 200's Ive had

S