ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Burt Reynolds s**t

[video=vimeo;24350521]http://vimeo.com/24350521[/video]

Blast from the past for anyone who grew up in the 80's

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Awesome cars, If I won the lottery i'd def have one.

Although why you'd restore one and paint it gold i'll never know.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I use to see quite a few about back in the 80s and early 90s.

Everytime I watch Smokey and the Bandit it makes me want a Trans Am.

A ginger one?? Oooft. No ta.

And the suit?

KEITH_LEMON_28.jpg

"smash her back doors in"

etc

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Slow, s**t, gay, ugly. Would rather drive a Prius, at least it'd be better looking, faster, and cooler.

This car is probably one of the worst cars I've ever seen, the rest are all other American cars and the truly hideous BMW 1 Series.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Slow, s**t, gay, ugly. Would rather drive a Prius, at least it'd be better looking, faster, and cooler.

This car is probably one of the worst cars I've ever seen, the rest are all other American cars and the truly hideous BMW 1 Series.

Get to f**k

You drive some of the most boring sheds on the planet

At least the Trans Am had a V8/turbo'd V6

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
My Golf is brilliant fun... probably faster.

Yeah a V8 with probably 100bhp hauling around 300 tonnes. Even if it was fast, look at it! It's hideous!

All American cars are ugly, and do absolutely nothing for me. FIN.

Listerine & Poledo
I am slow, s**t, gay, ugly. Want to drive a Prius. I wish I was better looking, faster, and cooler.

My Golf is brilliant fun... probably faster than a SEAT Arosa

Yeah a V8 with probably 100bhp pulling around 300bl/ft. Even if it was fast, look at it! It's better than a VW!

All American cars are better than my life, and do absolutely nothing for me. FIN.

Do not speak badly of Pontiac!

hoff-knight-rider.jpg

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Did you go over a small bump and smash your head on the car roof or something.

This car is awesome.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Horrible car and horrible colour.No performance and suspension made out of wood.Then to top it off a huge f**king eagle on the bonet.This forum destroys lives if theres so much of a hint at a shoping list on the door or stripes...lol

American cars on the whole are rank.