ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Burpspeed Version 2: Race Car Build

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
Absolutely loving that manouver! Almost worth losing a fresh sticker for. Bit silly of him really, he wasn't even in the same race and he's cost a fair distance off the 205 by just getting in the way.

182cup & 172 racecar
I know you wasn't. What lap times do you do at brands Indy?

Absolutely loving that manouver! Almost worth losing a fresh sticker for. Bit silly of him really, he wasn't even in the same race and he's cost a fair distance off the 205 by just getting in the way.

Yes, sticker is fooked.

Lets all aim for Mallory - perfect clio track!

I'll be there. It's going to be fun.

Great stuff Tony cracking result!

I'm doing Mallory looking forward to it!

​Great stuff James, at last.

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Looks like i'm going to have to check my diary for Mallory then!

Need to see some Clio battles!

Clio 172
Looks like your having more fun in this series Tony than the Tin Tops, great watching that Integra chase aftre you and you still kept infront of him. What date is Mallory as I shall try and be there?

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Tony you are very nearly costing me a lot of money, actually adding up now if I can afford to "Go racing" this is why I don't go into the paddocks too much :eek:

Clio 182 Race Car
Not wanting to hijack this thread, we are at Thruxton this Saturday, everybody welcome to come and say hello (we don't do cakes and stuff ; you have to bring them to us - we are pikeys after all) Its car number 40 - the black one in pristine condition (from a distance)

Ph1 daily & ph2 race
thanks jay, just seen that. Pretty quick car there. I mean brands lap time would be good enough for second in time attack club fwd last year

172 Race Car
That time was done 12 months ago, car is quicker this season but Tony hasn't been to a circuit we previously raced on yet. Think Mallory will be the first, If he doesnt do a 52 there we will be having words :p

Ph1 daily & ph2 race
Very well developed car... One day I might see it in person even of it will be only the rear of it on track

Clio 182 Race Car
That time was done 12 months ago, car is quicker this season but Tony hasn't been to a circuit we previously raced on yet. Think Mallory will be the first, If he doesnt do a 52 there we will be having words :p
No Pressure then - 53.4 with our old engine