ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Burpspeed Version 2: Race Car Build

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
See you there Oli!

Want any spanner hands for the day Tony as i'll be loitering in the pits anyway!

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
What do you have to run in this series?

Have you done Combe in this car as there is a cheap day there on the 3rd..

182cup & 172 racecar
Well I drove around the trading estate this morning, after a final check before Combe.

It didn't set any car alarms off, or attract the Police and bomb squad, so I guess it's a little quieter.

182cup & 172 racecar
It was the first place we drove the car after we built it, so not really a good idea on how it would go now.

But, meh, I'll sort it in quali. At least I know where the bends are. (I think)!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Calm yourself, you'll have a connery.

See you Monday. :D

​(The offers still there if you want to come here for lunch/tea/beers on sunday)

182cup & 172 racecar
Calm yourself, you'll have a connery.

See you Monday. :D

​(The offers still there if you want to come here for lunch/tea/beers on sunday)

What and block off your road, lol. Thanks for the offer, but I'm not leaving the car at Combe all on it's own.

Cup In bits
Blooming hell the car screamed its nut off back then. What's changed induction wise to make it sound so different?

182cup & 172 racecar
It was on a Carbon Reverie air box, with an aluminium tube going to the large cone air filter, which was behind the n/s headlight.

Last edited by a moderator:
  172 Race Car
Different camera too, the sound was a bit funny on that one but yea the aluminium tube made the noise. Think it only ran with that on for that session as we had to fit a bigger catch tank so needed the space