ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bullies with paintball guns

german
Oh come on, you lot are such hypocrites! Lol.

If this was some Saxo that had been done, this would be on 10 pages of 'roffle' 'FLOL' but because it's a Clio it's the worst thing in the world.

not really, don't give a **** what make the car is. Don't own a Clio anyway. If it was paint that came off and all was good then yes it would be a bit funny, but the car is damaged. I'm in a bad, bad mood cos it's Monday but I'm pretty sure that isn't clouding my logic, lol.

200 FF Storm Grey
gutted for you mate, surely the paintball place should take some responsibility as you shouldn't be allowed to take the paintball guns into the car park? A safety risk if nothing else, and it would probably void their public liability insurance if they allow it to happen ;)

I would give it a go mate

306 GTI-6
If I was you I would get some photos of the sign which is obscured as well, report them to health and safety, and also contact the paintball company and ask them what they intend to do about it.

wilky19

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon FR 184
gutten for you mate id be lived if it happened to mine, but i can see the funny side. we did it to mates car(with his consent). he didn't care what happened to that car, tried killing it for ages it just wouldn't die

n510506372_379253_1391.jpg

he drove it round like that till the rain washed them off

Evo 5 RS
lol at the corsa pic.

Gotta be regulars that if they had their equipment outside of the firing zone as has been said

clio 200
Does it look like a walnut? surely every panel is dented. Proper gutted for you def no need.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I can see the funny side if it just got paint on your car, but the dents? Not cool.