ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

brought a new clio good deal?

work for BMW
just brought a new clio with the intention of selling it asap to hopefully make a quick couple of pounds.
do you think i got an okay deal here

2002 black 1.2 dynamique clio
80k miles
4 months mot
3 months tax
Service stamps up to 55k
some invoices
body condition not 100% , some scratches and paint bubbling around the car.
scuffed dynamique wheels
service light is on

all for £800

thoughts?

What is it with this forum and people using "brought" instead of "bought"?! I've never seen it before coming on here. Sheltered existence perhaps...

Anyway, sounds like an okay deal OP. Assuming the service light is not symptomatic of something catastrophic.

RS Clio 182
if its any help,my brother in laws just sold a clio same as this but in blue,bit less mileage with only a few months t&t for 1200 on the bay so you should be looking at similar money..one tip though,get that light turned off..its an instant turn off to a potential buyer.

just brought a new clio with the intention of selling it asap to hopefully make a quick couple of pounds.
do you think i got an okay deal here

2002 black 1.2 dynamique clio
80k miles
4 months mot
3 months tax
Service stamps up to 55k
some invoices
body condition not 100% , some scratches and paint bubbling around the car.
scuffed dynamique wheels
service light is on

all for £800

thoughts?

Bought it from an auction? sounds like one we had in at SJ Motors, ecu has a intermittent fault, would be sat there and the ecu would suddenly switch from closed loop to open loop, and go from 0.1% co through to 14% lol.

Flame 172 (Ph2)
At least someone noticed

I think you're using it as a cover up ;)

In all seriousness though - Brought / Bought is common on a few forums, very bizzarre though. Maybe there should be a sticky on it; with definitions? Hehe!

bought
— verb
The past tense and past participle of buy
— adjective
purchased from a shop; not homemade

brought
— verb
The past tense and past participle of bring