ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bristol Pic

is dirty.
Went to Bristol Zoo with the misses today, only took one pic of my car. Had two of this V6/Williams sport type thing.

DSC00273.jpg

DSC00274.jpg

Mine

DSC00275.jpg

1.8 8v RSi
love that blue one
willy wheels suit it down to the ground
although i would paint the mesh black if your gonna have it on there

Megane R26, R21 Turbo
just why firstly i see an actual williams where i live that has "williams f1 sunstrips" yeah williams wasnt to do with rallying obviously, and now this another pointless attempt to make thier car look as gay as them, what the v6 bit about :s

is dirty.
just why firstly i see an actual williams where i live that has "williams f1 sunstrips" yeah williams wasnt to do with rallying obviously, and now this another pointless attempt to make thier car look as gay as them, what the v6 bit about :s

It looks like those fake V6 front bumpers you get for them MK2 Phase 1's iirc.

is dirty.
Oh and I seen a VW Polo that was multicolour. Was pretty cool. Is it called a Polo Harlequin is it?

White APE
I LOL everytime i see that "v6" pic.

I have one of them Harlequin polo's near me, see it all the time. Cant stand the thing, looks pap!

Nice Clio :D

That Silver V6 look-a-like, I actually thought it was jacked up, didn't realise it had the wheels on.....

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
Went to Bristol Zoo with the misses today, only took one pic of my car. Had two of this V6/Williams sport type thing.

DSC00273.jpg

DSC00274.jpg

Mine

that lives around the corner from me and it is alright i quite like it.
its a 1.6 aswell

Turbos.
Used to be one of them near where i lived, a Prima Racing conversion IIRC. It was silver with 172 OZs. Didn't look that bad at the time.

is dirty.

DSC00273.jpg

DSC00274.jpg

Mine

that lives around the corner from me and it is alright i quite like it.
its a 1.6 aswell

It wasn't the best respray of bumpers, it had stickers over it and I just wasn't that fussed. Was trying to copy the MK1 Williams'. Certainly nowhere near the worst efforts I have seen though.