ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

brighton/gatwick

Black gold 182
any body around the gatwick area? i've seen a couple of nice clio's but never seem to see any meets etc
Deano

monaco 172
Im generally up around gatwick way and sometimes head along the coast towards brighton as im from chichester way.

Black gold 182
maybe somwhere a bit more central, i was at the gym today and saw a lovely pearl white phase 1 on oz f1's looked beautiful! to be fair i would travel round 90% of sussex with ease (it is kinda my job being in logistics and all)

Fiesta STripes
Haywards Heath!!! But work in Shoreham, Steyning & Findon areas (as well as Broadwater and Lancing occasionally!)

Last edited:

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
I'm in Rustington and work in Horsham for the mo...Until I find a new job. :( Never realised there were so many other sport owners in the area on here.

monaco 172
I'm in Rustington and work in Horsham for the mo...Until I find a new job. :( Never realised there were so many other sport owners in the area on here.

Have u seen theres a meet at pease pottage on the 3rd of march.The thread title is under gatwick meet tho! Be interesting to c how many people go.

Titanium 182
I know this is old, but I live in East Grinstead which is about 15mins from Gatwick, and around 30 from Brighton - I'm not home til the end of May, but I'm up for any meets that happen after that!

Non Sport Megane
there will definately be more meets my friend! im organising one for the 15th april, which you wont be around for, but inted to try and do one a month at least! as there isnt many organised meets in the brighton area!