ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bridgestone potenza re11 or?

Clio 172 phase 1
Hi there just wondering if any one had any experience with the mentioned tire I believe it may also be called adrenaline re002. ... or could some one recommend me a good tire? Im a firm believer of good tires Im running 15`s so preference there is important I do no more than 10k a year short - medium journeys mainly. I like a spirited drive in the dry and some times in the damp i like to have a play but usually when its wet i drive like my mum... any recommendations please im also hoping to go on a track day so a tire that has " track " handling is ideal.

Im using t1rs at the moment find them to be good but not massively great and they seem to wear fast for what they are.

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I was tempted by the RE002 until the 595 RS-R came up at a good price and with the milage I do I went for the stickier tyre.

Clio 172 phase 1
The 595 RS-R looks like a great tire how long has yours lasted? id like to see good mileage return. I suppose on sensible driving there not going to be as bad as r888`s

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
AD08s should return that mileage given how you said you drive.

I'm running Nankang NS-2Rs at the moment and have done almost 5k on them so far and they still have plenty left on the fronts, they get driven on pretty hard aswell.

Never used the Bridgestones but it is a tyre I would like to try.

Clio 172 phase 1
I love the ad08s but ive heard they are shockingly bad in wet conditions however i shall do more research into them, went to japfest last month and loads of higher powered cars were on the ad08s

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
I love the ad08s but ive heard they are shockingly bad in wet conditions however i shall do more research into them, went to japfest last month and loads of higher powered cars were on the ad08s

Probably just the usual internet opinions and they haven't actually tried them.

I use my car daily on semi slicks, whatever the weather. Drove up to Glasgow the other week in torrential rain, lots of standing water on the motorway and they never caused any issues at all. Fair enough they won't be as good as a normal high performance road tyre, but they are by no means s**t or cause any issues.

E30 325i & 172 Cup
I had some AD08's fitted last week and they are great in the wet. Plus they have 2mm more tread than 595 RSR.