ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brembo hc discs £35.51

182 ff/ 5 gt turbo
Just to add that is the price posted. Agree that the site is slow, but I rang up and they were very helpful.

mk1 Octavia VRS
I bought from there too a few months back and they turned up next day as their name suggests.

182 ff/ 5 gt turbo
They go down to £35.51 once you get to the checkout, but I can understand if people would prefer to use George.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Im lost why you would pay more for the same item and same service?

It isn't the same service. One is a faceless company I have never used. One is a member on here who is also a paying trader.

It is called repurchase loyalty. George's prices are always low. The company posted will not have them on offer for ever. I'd rather support the person who always has them on sale for a low price.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
It isn't the same service. One is a faceless company I have never used. One is an member on here who is also a paying trader.

It is called repurchase loyalty. George's prices are always low. The company posted will not have them on offer for ever. I'd rather support the person who always has them on sale for a low price.

Couldn't have said it better myself. :)