ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brands Hatch - Renaultsport Pics

RS Brands Hatch trackday photo CD courtesy of Renaultsport this week came through the post this week - cheers Jeremy :approve:

Just a couple of decent pics...

pitexit.jpg

druids.jpg

RS Clio 200
90% of the pictures on that CD were awful. All the same, no variation in position, focus etc. Woulda been naffed off if i had had to pay for that.

90% of the pictures on that CD were awful. All the same, no variation in position, focus etc. Woulda been naffed off if i had had to pay for that.

That's a shame. I didn't like to say incase these were particuarly bad samples, but there is no movement in the pics and they don't seem particuarly impressive considering the photographer had press access (i.e. other side of the fence)

They've been really good in the past though iirc.

RS Clio 200
only place i recal him standing was on the exit to druids. And he left at lunch so didnt get any shots with the dry line