ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

brand new xbox stopped working!

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
As above got my new 250gb xbox for christmas and have been on it for a few hours on cod since i got it but just now been on it and it froze! 7

At first i thought it was a cod server issue but I couldnt even switch it off by control.
So switched it off by power button and back on again and it froze again on the load up of the desktop screen and now is showing a red light in the centre of the power button!! and nothing...

is this a one off or has anyone else heard of this problem??

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Plenty of new ones failing Unfortunitely since launch. But as said least you have warranty. Get it back to shop and see If you can change it, failing that get it off to Ms

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Ok lads took back and refunded. As they had none in stock, neither did argos or comet so went for the kinnect pack at currys.

Still I didn't realise the new xboxs were failing! Poor ms

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Shitter!

At least you can play BO's online though unlike the poor PS3 owners waaah, waaah, waaaaah ;)

Try Downloading the game to your HD so its not running off the disk, it might help?