ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

brakes set up/ colour caliper

cliosport 182
just wondering if the goodrich braided lines are any good for clio 182? also which disc and pads would you recommend just for everyday drive (obviously hard driving at times!!)

and if anyone could post a pic of silver or black calipers on a black 182 would be great thanks

Seat Ibiza
I bought the braided lines for my 172, thinking, their only £30, it won't make any difference but I want them. So bought them, and to be fair they do get rid of that initial slight sponge feeling, but not a massive amount.
And as for discs and pads alot of people rave about the Brembo HC discs coupled with Ferrodo DS2500 pads. I believe you can get them from traders on here, I believe G172 is the man you want.
Join up and your get awesome discounts mate!! Well worth it tbf :)

cliosport 182
spot on reply mate, i do want to get rid of the spongey feel, and i also wants something that looks better even tho you carnt really seem them!!
i put a st170 setup on my focus, which i just sold for the clio!! the brakes were brill compared to the clios, just finding it hard getting used to having not as much braking power than what i used too!!

Seat Ibiza
Yeah defo, I mean its the best thing you can do money wise. Like I said, if you join up you can get the HC discs for £45 off a trader, and there is a man on here that can sort Goodridge hoses for £30 delivered, if not there always seems to be group buys for these things.
As for making the brakes look good seems to be hard as they don't look to interesting. Mine are red at the moment but I have just bought some black Hammerite as they look silly. But then again I like the subtle look.