ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brakes part number

Renault Clio 182 Cup
Aloha

I did a search through the forum and could find nothing, so apologies if this has been asked before but what are the part numbers for disks and brake pads for a 182 clio - fronts only.

Having a few stopping issues and feel I should get them done sooner rather than later...

Chars

Dan

182 Cup
Oh and note too

I did my brakes and discs other week front and back and make sure if your not getting the pack apparently with everything in and it looks like you just get discs and brakes make sure if you decide to fit back too that:

They give you the teeth for the rear discs which the TC works off this was something I found out painfully after fitting everything then wondering why my TC light was going mental when I took it for a test drive (The guy assured me I had the right parts when I questioned him the bum!)

Also that you get rear wheel bearings for inside rear discs should you decide to change these unless yoo have a press

Took me 2 1/2 days of it on axle stands with wrong parts/stupide french parts, and lack of knowledge

Irrelevant ofc if your only doing front just wanted to share my pain I felt foolish :eek:

Wish I'd been on here sooner for part numbers :)

DoH..