ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BRAKES!! are annoying me some help!!

renault clio cup 172
a got my brakes checked when I got my new car on sat clio cup 172 (non abs) a got them checked if a left my car over night and then drove it the following day my brakes sounded worn/rusted and made a grinding noise, the guy at the garage said the brakes are perfect almost brand new but I asked him to replace them anyway with new pads and discs and am still getting this same noise, any suggestions what it might be and how to stop it?

renault clio cup 172
could be surface rusted on the discs if it rained overnight
which wears away after a few miles

it never rained but it seems to do it all the time, even on my last set witch boy had on the car for a few months he said it done it every day, he also got new calipers fitted along with the pads and discs, really starting to annoy me lol.

I have this atm. When I brake at low speed it sound like my pads are shot but they've got loads of meat on them. Just ordered new discs and pads all round in the hope I can cure it!

renault clio cup 172
I have this atm. When I brake at low speed it sound like my pads are shot but they've got loads of meat on them. Just ordered new discs and pads all round in the hope I can cure it!

a replaced new pads and discs (sat) and it still does it but after have drove it for a wee bit and braked a few times it seems to clear them and its fine but surely it cant be normal for them to grind every morning until have braked a few times to clear them.

renault clio cup 172
Sticking calliper? Could be causing grinding sound?

the boy a bought the car from said he had all pads and discs done front and rear and also all calipers so am hoping its not as there only a few month old, could it still be the problem?

Clio 1.2+ Laguna 2.0
mine grinds when i brake everytime, its horrid and soo frustrating, when opening my drums they were fine, clean and new on the inside! i need a solution please!!!