ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brake line blanks?

bowen86

ClioSport Club Member
I'll be dropping the rear beam on my Clio at some point and one thing I want to do in an effort to make life a little easier is plug the brake lines.

I see @Amos91 did something similar, anyone know where I can get these blanks/plugs from?

Screenshot 2023-09-09 at 12.43.42.png

Cheers,

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
I was hoping i could find a already open thread to shoehorn my question into and this seems to work.

What are the difference sizes required here? i know one is M10 but the other is much larger. I assume this will be the same as on the master cylinder which is what I'm asking for.

Beauvais Motorsport

ClioSport Club Member
I was hoping i could find a already open thread to shoehorn my question into and this seems to work.

What are the difference sizes required here? i know one is M10 but the other is much larger. I assume this will be the same as on the master cylinder which is what I'm asking for.
M12 on mc